Following the smashing success of last year’s partnership with renowned operator World Series of Poker, the brand’s online festivities are back this year with another 33 official gold bracelets to offer. The anticipated 2021 WSOP Online is scheduled to run from August 1 through September 12, 2021, with the coveted awards open to all international players under the Natural8 platform.
Having recorded history-breaking results in its first run, this year’s tournament participants can expect a whole level of fun and excitement as juicy guarantees make its return to the scene.
The 2021 WSOP Online Schedule Trimmed Down to 33 Bracelet Events
The newly released 2021 schedule of events has gotten everyone on the edge of their seats, posting a combined guarantee of over $50 million for its highlighted tournaments alone. While this year’s numbered events are found to be significantly less than 2020’s WSOP 50th Anniversary online celebration, the premium games will undoubtedly attract a large field of entries more so now that the GGPoker Network holds the current highest record in online poker traffic.
Players of all levels of bankrolls are welcome to join in on the action as the 33-tournament line up showcases a wide range of buy-ins beginning as low as $50 to its most expensive $25,000 Super High Roller Championship event. A variety of games, other than the classics No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha variants, fill up the six-week schedule, giving way for experts of all games to grab their chance of WSOP gold glory. A brand new addition and possibly the quickest way yet to secure a bracelet, would be the site’s unique Flip & Go tournament format which carries a price tag of $200.
While many will find games suitable to their liking across the 33 bracelet events, regular tournaments of the flagship WSOP continue to catch everyone’s eye with its great value and increased turnout. As a dozen events pose over a million dollar guarantee, below is a categorized breakdown to help you find and plan which events to play in the upcoming circuit.
Key Highlights of WSOP 2021 Online:
- Event #27: $5,000 Main Event Online Championship, $20M GTD
- The biggest guarantee of the WSOP international leg, 2020’s Main Event holds the record for largest online poker tournament in history
- Event #1: $50 The Return NLH, $1M GTD
- Attracted the biggest player field in last year’s inaugural online run
- Event #7: $1,500 Millionaire Maker NLH, $5M GTD
- A WSOP signature event, its name speaks for itself as it guarantees an automatic seven-figure payout for the champion
Mid-Tier Events to Keep an Eye on:
- Event #22: $400 COLOSSUS, $3M GTD
- One of WSOP’s most popular events, gearing players to turn a small buy-in into a colossal payday
- Event #31: ¥815 WSOP Zodiac Autumn Festival, ¥2,888,888 GTD
- Event #32: $210 WSOP Bounty Double MILLION$, $2M GTD
- Event #33: $500 The Closer, $2.021M GTD
- Last chance to grab that WSOP gold bracelet!
Premium High Roller Events:
- Event #21: $25,000 Super High Roller Championship NLH, $5M GTD
- The most expensive tournament on schedule yet the most prestigious High Roller event as well.
- Event #11: $10,000 Super MILLION$ High Roller NLH, $5M GTD
- This year’s two-day special edition will welcome the industry’s top characters, ready to battle the best of the bests on the virtual felt.
- Event #16: $1,050 WSOP GGMasters HR Freezeout NLH, $2M GTD
- Event #12: $1,000 DOUBLE STACK No Limit Hold’em, $4M GTD
Other Specialty Tournaments:
- Event #15: $10,000 Heads Up NLH Championship, 128-player cap
- Event #6: $200 FLIP & GO No-Limit Hold’em, $1M GTD
- Event #18: $5,000 Short Deck Championship
- Event #2: $1,111 Caesars Cares Charity Event
- All proceeds ($111 tournament fee) will be donated to Nevada’s Covid-19 Relief Fund.
- Event #30: $525 WSOP Beat the Pros, Freezeout
- Eliminate any marked pro to claim a seat in the Winners’ Freeroll.
For The Four Card Enthusiasts
Skilled Omaha players will also be glad to know that there are four Pot-Limit Omaha events on schedule, with the well-liked PLOSSUS event boasting a million-dollar guarantee. – Event #17: $400 PLOSSUS, Bounty, $1M GTD – Event #13: $5,000 Pot-Limit Omaha Championship – Event #24: $1,050 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha – Event #10: $400 DOUBLE CHANCE Pot-Limit Omaha
Apart from the exciting games this coming August, Asia’s leading poker room, Natural8 brings its users exclusive promotions and the chance to join the GGPoker Network Team Champions. The Main Event’s lucky winner will not only claim a hefty payday, but will also win a seat to the exclusive group, receive special user benefits and a $50K tournament entry package.
While it’s only the second year the fastest-growing network has provided poker players around the globe the opportunity to catch that career-first gold bracelet, it appears it’s here to stay. So mark your calendars, pull up those bankrolls and brace yourselves as the first flight of Event #1: $50 The Return, $1M GTD kicks off on the 26th for an action-packed gaming experience this next six weeks. See the full schedule of events here.